Tattoo Removal Update

 


If you follow my Instagram stories I'm sure you've seen me talk for over a year and a half on and off about my tattoo removal journey. 

I really wanted to document the journey because I struggled to find examples of real life people showing their removal process over a long period of time. 

I've had nine sessions now using a Quanta Q-Plus C Evo at Clearskin in Heaton, Newcastle and as you can see from the photos, it's been pretty slow going. I've spent £525 on the nine sessions so far, and on the last few he did say he thinks my tattoo might not go completely, so I've really been debating if I want to continue or just get it covered up instead. 

I decided to move to a new clinic today instead, as they came highly recommended and they do a micro channeling / laser combo which is supposed to give really quick results, so I'm very excited to compare. 

I had my first session today (I'll do a separate post on the new treatment) and they were confident they can get my tattoo removed which has made me feel soo much better so watch this space. They actually could not believe I'd had nine sessions on it already, and they were also pretty confident they would be able to remove it, so I'll keep you posted and fingers crossed by the end of this year I'll have a nice blank space back to start again with. 

So without further ado - here's photos so far of my tattoo removal so far.

I didn't take photos on every single session but I tried to record most of them:

Zero sessions 


Session 1 directly after 


Session 1 healed, directly before session 2

Session 2 directly after



Session 2 healed, directly before session 3


Session 3 directly after



Session 3 healed, directly before session 4 



Session 4 directly after 

Session 5 healed, directly before session 6

Session 6 directly after


Session 6 healed, directly before session 7




Session 7 directly after
As you can see, on this session I got a burn off the cooling machine this time as it was left on too long

Session 8 - I forgot to document right before and after as some of my roof came off in the storm which has been absolute carnage in terms of damage on my house live laugh love. 

Session 8 healed, directly before session 9



Session 9 directly after


Session 9 healed


So this is where we are, with the final photo taken today right before I went out for my new micro channeling / laser combo. 

I have a dressing on my new removal and I'm so curious to see what it looks like under there. You can follow me on Instagram @noshelfrespect where I will show on my stories in real time as I go along x 





No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig